Joe McAfee serves as the Principal of the Construction Engineering Division. Mr. McAfee has directed staff on over 170 construction observation projects for the firm. His project resume includes management of KDOT, FHA, and Municipal funded improvement projects. Improvements under Mr. McAfee’s direction have included Haunch Slab and Box Bridges, Bridge Deck Replacements, Major Highway Geometric Improvements, Urban Corridor Street/Storm/Utility Improvements, Trail, and Mass Site enhancements.
Education: Kansas State University, B.S. in Civil Engineering — 1993
- KDOT CIT Certified Inspection & Testing Technician
- ACI Certified Inspector
- Superpave Certified Lab Manager
- Environmental Certified Manager
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Public Works Association